PakZaib International are a leading supplier of high quality hi vis clothing, workwear and safety wear. When you need affordable workwear including hi vis vests, hi vis jackets, fleeces, shirts, safety Hoodies and safety trainers.
An integral, experience-driven highlight segment of PakZaib International product offerings includes all grades of Welding & Fabrication gloves. The whole spectrum of price points, material variations and technology build-outs can be accommodated.
Nomex is a flame-resistant meta-aramid material developed in the early 1960s by DuPont and first marketed in 1967.Nomex and related aramid polymers are related to nylon, but have aromatic backbones, and hence are more rigid and more durable. Nomex is an example of a meta variant of the aramids (Kevlar is a para aramid). Unlike Kevlar, Nomex strands cannot align during filament polymerization and have less strength: its ultimate tensile strength is 340 MPa. However, it has excellent thermal, chemical, and radiation resistance for a polymer material. It can withstand temperatures of up to 370 °C.
Kevlar is a strong, heat-resistant synthetic fiber, related to other aramids such as Nomex and Technora. Developed by Stephanie Kwolek at DuPont in 1965,the high-strength material was first used commercially in the early 1970s as a replacement for steel in racing tires. It is typically spun into ropes or fabric sheets that can be used as such, or as an ingredient in composite material components.
PROBAN® is a quality controlled technological process that gives cotton and cotton-rich woven and knitted textiles flame retardant properties that are durable to long term use. Articles manufactured from PROBAN® fabrics provide reliable flame retardant performance and peace of mind to industrial, institutional and end-consumers through-out the world while conforming with industry fire regulations. Moreover, PROBAN fabrics maintain their strength, color and flame retardant protection properties when exposed to UV light and are thus perfectly suitable for outdoor work environments.
3M is a pioneer in developing the science behind retroreflection and has been advancing the technology in new and groundbreaking ways for over 70 years. We continue to make advancements in reflective material innovations and play a longstanding role in on-the-job safety. Our products are proven to be bright, durable and high quality, with worldwide technical, marketing and lab support.
What began in 1967 as the hallmark of the CORDURA® brand has since become our heritage. Through continuous transformation over the last five decades, our portfolio has expanded to include new fabrics and fiber technologies that strengthen our capabilities today. From jeans to jackets, backpacks to work boots, these innovations make many of the products you rely on every day even stronger.
- buffalo (1.1mm to 1.8mm)
- Pittards™ leathers
- Sheepskin (all grades)
- Goatskin (all grades from Cabretta down)
- Cowhide (all grades)
- Cut protective engineered yarn
- Poron™ anti-shock
- Ariaparene™ anti-shock
- Primaloft™ insulation
- Thinsulate™ insulation
- Kevlar™ cut/puncture
- Alycore™ cut/puncture
- Avertic™ cut
- Nomex™ FR
- CliMax™ thermal resistance
- Porelle™ membranes
- Outdry™ membranes
- AX Suede™ ANSI fluorescent suede
- AX Suede™ Buck synthetic deerskin
- 3M™ reflective
- Armortex™ reinforcement
- Sublimation Prints (Realtree™, Mossy
- Oak™ and more per request)
- Anti-vibration foams
- AX Suede™ polyester woven microfiber suede
- 4-5 grades & price points of nylon non-woven microfiber suede
- Wet process PU coated nylon & polyester (emboss roller textures)
- Dry process PU coated nylon & polyester (release paper textures)
- PU coated Conductive materials (touchscreen usage for overlays)
- Conductive microfiber suede (touchscreen usage for overlays)
- TrekDry™ moisture management polyester & nylon
- Nylon spandex (all weights)
- Polyester spandex (all weights)
- Mono mesh transparent windows
- SBR (lower cost neoprene alternative)
- CR (actual neoprene)
- Airprene perforation
- Hi-density Sandwich Mesh (textile replacement to SBR & CR)
- Woven softshell